This information is from a post by LSJ, answering the question how rare, uncommon, common and vampire cards are distributed in the Jyhad series. It dates from May 26th, 1998. It also explains how/why there a two different grades rare (R1/R2) and uncommon (U1/U2) rarities. R1/U1 are those cards that only appear once on a rare/uncommon print sheet, whereas R2/U2 appear twice on the same sheets.
|Type of card||Booster||Starter|
|Rare||1 (5.3%)||2 (2.6%)|
|Uncommon||3 (15.8%)||13 (17.1%)|
|Commmon||11 (57.9%)||45 (59.2%)|
|Vampire*||4 (21.0%)||16 (21.0%)|
* There may not be 4/16 actual vampires: some of the spaces on the vampire sheet are taken up with vote cards.
This is the overall number of different rares, uncommons, commons, and vampires (related to given print sheet 11×11).
- Rares: 92 on a 121 sheet (29 are duplicated)
- Uncommon: 103 on a 121 sheet (18 are duplicated)
- Common: 121 on a 121 sheet
- Vampire: 111 vamps + 10 votes on a 121 sheet