Here are the results of the latest poll if the readers would like to see a reprint of the VtES expansion “Heirs to the Blood” (HttB). 215 readers of this blog have voted in this poll:
- Hell, yes! — 85 (39%)
- Yes, but only the starters. — 47 (21%)
- Yes, but only the boosters. — 5 (2%)
- Maybe, sometime in the future. — 17 (7%)
- No, there’s still enough around. — 20 (9%)
- No, I have enough. — 23 (10%)
- I don’t care. — 18 (8%)
A large majority (62%) of the readers would like to see an immediate form of reprint (starters, boosters or both), and another 7 percent sometime in the future. Only 19% are opposed to a reprint, while 8% don’t really care about it.
One clan newsletter has been posted in the Usenet Newsgroup “rec.trading-cards.jyhad” this month. Beside using a newsgroup reader, you can also access the VtES Usenet Newsgroupby using Google Groups.
The Belgian VtES EC Qualifier 2010 will take place in Brussels, Belgium on May 29th, 2010. Here are the details for this constructed tournament:
- Saturday, 29th May 2010
- Doors open/registration: 11:30 h
- Start first round 12:00 h
- Expected end: 21:15 h
- The Outpost
Rue de la Tribune 8
Tel. +32 (0)2 2180400
- Please take note, that it is not allowed to bring your own drinks into the shop.
- 3 rounds, plus final (time limit: 2 h each)
- Pre-registration is very useful to ensure appropriate prize support and a timely start of the tournament. If you intend to participate, please sign up as soon as possible by replying to the thread on the Belgian forum or by writing to emiliano (dot) imeroni (at) gmail (dot) com.
- By train: The Outpost is situated less than 10 minutes walking from Brussels Central Station (Gare Centrale).
If you arrive from Paris/London, you will end up at Brussels South Station (Gare du Midi). From there, take the metro line 2 or line 6, direction “Simonis (Elisabeth)“, get off after about 8 minutes at the stop “Madou“, then walk 5 minutes to the Outpost.
The above directions can be clarified with a map linked in the Belgian VtES forum as well.
- By car: there is usually plenty of free parking space around Rue de la Tribune.
You can find the original information in the VtES Usenet Newsgroup.
“Why are all the other players leaving the table?” ..
.. “The Una deck is taking his turn!“
— Conversation during the
Praxis Seizure: Hilversum
tournament on April 24th, 2010
Here are a few pictures from the Praxis Seizure: Hilversum VtES tournament, that took place on April 24th, 2010 in Hilversum, Netherlands with 20 players from the Netherlands and Germany attending the tournament:
Left: The tournament took place in a venue named “De Akker” right next to this church, the Oud-katholieke Kerk St. Vitus.
Right: The prize support, a really nice metal VtES edge, and some Heirs to the Blood stuff.
Left: The inside of the “De Akker” during the second round of the tournament.
Right: Round 3 Table 1 with Rens, Yuri, Koen, Debbie and Manuel.
Left: Round 3 Table 2 with Boris, Laurien, Bart, Jeroen and Paul.
Right: Round 3 Table 3 with Herman, Mark, Jarno, Izaak and Didi.
Left: Round 3 Table 4. Desperate card cycling for bouncing an unblockable bleed. It didn’t help …
Right: This guy didn’t make it to the final, and it clearly shows .. sooo sad!
Left: The Una Freakshow is running on the final table. Always a sight to behold.
Right: The final table with Jelmer, Laurien, Herman, Izaak and Koen.
Here are the results of the “Praxis Seizure: Hilversum” VtES constructed tournament in Hilversum, Netherlands after 3 rounds and final. The tournament was played on April 24th, 2010 with 20 players participating. Dutch players from the Amsterdam, Hilversum, Nijmwegen, Tilburg and Utrecht playgroups as well as two germans were playing in the tournament. Here are the standings after 3 rounds and the final:
1. Izaak H. — 1 GW 5 VP — 4 VP — Toreador Antitribu Undue Influence
2. Laurien van D. — 1 GW 7 VP — 1 VP — Ventrue Neo-Lawfirm
2. Herman J. — 2 GW 10 VP — 0 VP — Una Freakshow
2. Koen T. — 1 GW 6 VP — 0 VP — Pro/Dom Bleed/vote w/ Stanislava
2. Jelmer W. — 1 GW 5 VP — 0 VP — Aus/Cel Intercept w/ Big Guns
Congratulations to Izaak for his victory in the tournament. You can find the tournament winning deck (along with some comments from the creator) in the VtES Usenet Newsgroup and a tournament report by the winner in the Dutch VtES forum.