On March 29th, 2019, the VEKN has published its newsletter for March 2019. The newsletter covers a number of topics, namely an interview on the currently production pipeline with Ben Peal, (design director of Black Chantry), a tournament report of the VTES Grand Prix in Brno (Czech Republic), another tournament report of the Italian National VTES Championship 2019, and finally a FAQ on the VTES Card Creator at Drivethrucards.
Read the complete newsletter here: VEKN Newsletter for March 2019 on VEIN.net.
This year the German National VTES Championship tournament will take place in Bad Nauheim, Germany on May 25th, 2019. Here are the details of the tournament:
- Date: Saturday, May 25th, 2019
61231 Bad Nauheim
- Format: Standard Constructed, detailed rules can be found on the VEKN Tournament Rules web page. Please note that you do not have to qualify for this event.
- Time Table
- Registration — 12:00
- Start 1st Round — 12:30
- Round System: 3 rounds (time limit: 2h each), plus final round (time limit: 2h 15min)
- Entry Fee: 3 EUR
- Prizes: tba
- More Details
- Proxies cards are not allowed, since this is a national championship.
- The tournament is part of the “Bad Nauheim spielt!” event (May 24th to May 26th).
On March 17th, 2019 the Grand Prix Brno 2019 was held in Brno, Czech Republic with 42 players attending the final tournament. The final standings after 3 rounds and the final were as follows:
1. Daniel Gargulák (CZE) — 2 GW 7.5 VP — 2 VP — Tremere Wall feat. Carna
2. Kacper Marciniec (POL) — 2 GW 6 VP — 2 VP — Nephandus
2. Tero Aalto (FIN) — 2 GW 7 VP — 0 VP — The unnamed
2. Radoslaw Staszewski (POL) — 2 GW 5 VP — 1 VP — The unnamed
2. Anna Welpa (POL) — 2 GW 6 VP — 0 VP — The unnamed
Congratulations to Daniel for his win of the Grand Prix 2019 Brno. The seating on the final table was Radoslaw (5th) (The unnamed) –> Anna (4th) (The unnamed) –> Tero (2nd) (The unnamed) –> Kacper (3rd) (Nephandus) –> Daniel (1st) (Carna). You can see the tournament winning deck on VEKN.net.
On February 28th, 2019, the VEKN has published its newsletter for February 2019. The newsletter covers a number of topics, namely an interview of with artist Javier Santos, a summary of the production activity of Black Chantry, and a list of updated card texts (5).
Read the complete newsletter here: VEKN Newsletter for February 2019 on VEKN.net.