After thinking about what to do with my surplus VTES cards, I threw together a couple of 60 cards beginner’s decks. The decks are usually clan-based and consists mainly of common cards (taken from the Black Hand Edition and onwards). The background and idea is described in more detail in the Reasonably Priced Decks article.
Currently finished are the following decks based on Sabbat clans:
- Brujah Antitribu G3/4 Vote — 1 decks ready; 2 sold
- Gangrel antitribu G4/5 Bleed — 2 decks ready; 1 deck sold
- Malkavian antitribu G3/4 Bleed/Block — 3 decks ready
- Lasombra G3/4 Nocturn Bleed — 3 decks sold
- Nosferatu antitribu G3/4 Wallish Combat — 2 decks ready; 1 sold
- Toreador antitribu G3/4 Bleed/Vote — 2 decks ready; 1 sold;
- Tremere antitribu G4/5 Bleed — 1 sold sold
- Tzimisce G3/4 Bleed — 3 decks sold
- Ventrue antitribu G3/4 Grinder — 3 sold sold
In progress/planning are the following decks based on Independent clans:
- Assamite — ???
- Followers of Set Anarch Bleed — in play-test
- Giovanni Pot/For/Dom Bruise & Bleed — in play-test
- Ravnos — ???
Last Update: June 2nd, 2015.
Post Scriptum: Currently I am only selling those decks within Germany, and usually only during tournaments I attend. The reason for this is, that I try to avoid the extra work (packaging, going to the post office & handling the payment). Plus I only have a very small stock of decks ..