After the final of the VTES Online Summer League 2018 on August 27th, the organizers will host a VTES Online Championship (based on LackeyCCG) from September 3rd to December 3rd, 2018. Here’s what the organizers wrote on VEKN.net on the event details:
On Monday the 3rd of September, the first VTES Online World Championship is going to start! There will be hopefully lots of Online World Champions in the future, but only One can be the very First!
- 2 separate Leagues for America and Europe + Continental Semi Final + World Final
- League Games will be played each Monday, starting on 3rd of September 2018 until 3rd of December 2018
- American League: Start: 7pm PDT 2 hour time limit for 4 player tables; 2,5 hour time limit for 5 player tables
- European League: Start: 9pm CEST 2 hour time limit for 4 player tables; 2,5 hour time limit for 5 player tables
A player can play only one game each week.
- Min. number of games needed: 6
- Max. number of games possible: 14
- To register, reach out to any of your Leagues Organizer Online. Either message us on Facebook or LackeyCCG and declare that you want to play. Last Registration is accepted 10 min prior to when each game starts.
- When you register for a game in a certain League, you are automatically bound to it for that League Period. (A player can only play in one League, either American or European)
Organizers American League:
- Karl Schaefer (karlgschaefer (at) gmail (dot) com) Lackey name: kschaefer
- Mark Jasper (markjasper52 (at) hotmail (dot) com) Lackey name: mjvtes
- Adam Hulse (adam.hulse (at) gmail (dot) com) Lackey name: Erewego
Organizers European League:
- Igor Beslin (grbeslin (at) gmail (dot) com) Lackey name: Beslin Igor
- Martin Weinmayer (m.weinmayer (at) hotmail (dot) com) Lackey name: angrynewb
We are looking forward to seeing you soon on the battlefield ;-).
Facebook group “VTES LackeyCCG” or download Lackey directly at http://www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/tutous.html
Martin Weinmayer on behalf of the Org-Team
For questions, etc. please refer to the original post on vekn.net.
1. Randal Rudstam (SWE) — 2 GW 7 VP — 2 VP — Ahrimanes Ani Combat
2. Magnus Söder (SWE) — 2 GW 7 VP — 2 VP —
2. Kamil Bujnowski (POL) — 2 GW 8 VP — 1 VP —
2. Sandro Rodrigues (POR) — 2 GW 8 VP — 0 VP —
2. Maciej Kozlowski (POL) — 2 GW 8 VP — 0 VP —
Congratulations to Randal for his win of the Polish Nationals 2018. The tournament was part of the EC 2018 event, and played instead of the usual First Chance Qualifier tournament.
Here are the results from the European Championship (Day 2) tournament that was played during the VTES European Championship 2018 on August 26th, 2018 in Warsaw, Poland. 40 players participated in this EC tournament, the standings after 3 rounds and the final were as follows:
1. Ivan Chebunin (BLR) — 1 GW 5.5 VP — 1.5 VP — Jost Werner Presence Bleed
2. Otso Saariluoma (FIN) — 1 GW 5 VP — 1.5 VP — Nana Buruku & Big Friends Potence Rush
2. Vincent Ripoll (FRA) — 1 GW 5 VP — 0.5 VP — Giotto & Inner Circle Friends Vote/Bleed
2. Marius Iscru (FRA) — 1 GW 5.5 VP — 0 VP — Anson Grandball Vote
2. Kim Nilsson (SWE) — 1 GW 5 VP — 0 VP — Animalism Weenie rush
Congratulations to Ivan for winning the Day 2 tournament of the VTES EC 2018 which makes him the European VTES Champion for 2018. You can also find the tournament winning deck on VEKN.net.
Here are the results from the European Championship (Day 1) tournament that was played during the VTES European Championship 2018 on August 25th, 2018 in Warsaw, Poland. 125 players participated in this EC tournament, the standings after 3 rounds and the final were as follows:
1. Bram Stappen (BEL) — 2 GW 7.5 VP — 1.5 VP — Girls will find ..
2. Marius Iscru (FRA) — 2 GW 6.5 VP — 1.5 VP — Ventrue antitribu Stickmen?
2. Nicola Lonardi (ITA) — 2 GW 8 VP — 0.5 VP — Giovanni Shambling Hordes
2. Otso Saariluoma (FIN) — 2 GW 9 VP — 0 VP — Gangrel Royalty w/ DOM
2. Tomasz Musial (POL?) — 2 GW 7 VP — 0 VP — Black Hand feat. Elimlech?
Congratulations to Bram for winning the Day 1 tournament of the European VTES Championship 2018. 40 players qualified for the Day 2 tournament. You needed 1 GW 3.5 VP (and TPs) for the qualification. You can find a transcript of the finals of EC Day 1 on Google Docs (created by Floppy). You can see the tournament winning deck on VEKN.net.
Here are the results from the Last Chance Qualifier tournament that was played during the VTES European Championship 2018 on August 24th, 2018 in Warsaw, Poland. 105 players participated in this EC tournament, the standings after 3 rounds and the final were as follows:
1. Enrico De Stefano (ITA) — 3 GW 10 VP — 4 VP — Giovanni Small Cap Khazar’s Diary
2. Martin Schumacher (GER) — 2 GW 9 VP — 1 VP — Weenie Computer Hacking w/ Flash Grenades
2. Martin Weinmayer (AUT) — 3 GW 9.5 VP — 0 VP — Stanislava & Friends Bleed/Vote
2. Alexandre Bustros (SWI) — 2 GW 10 VP — 0 VP — Turbo Erlik
2. Kamel Senni (FRA) — 2 GW 8.5 VP — 0 VP — Antonio d’Erlette Nephandus
Congratulations to Enrico for winning the Last Chance Qualifier tournament of the European VTES Championship 2018. This time the tournament was not really a last chance qualifier, but the finalists qualified directly for the EC Day 2 tournament. You can find a full transcript of the final on VEKN.net.
Earlier this month, a new VTES blog named Information Highway has been launched, and as subtitle “VTES strategy blog” already suggests the emphasis of the blog. The blog is hosted by three VTES players from France, namely Serge, Maxime & Gilles. The first post was an interview with Spanish player Jorge Delagdo, followed by two posts on hints for beginners and on varying deck sizes for different deck types.