They make their own fates, these lords of the night. They are free. Free to hunt, to scheme, to kill. They stand apart, outside the reach of vampire society.
Lords of the Night (LotN) is the thirteenth expansion of White Wolf’s trading card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle, released on September 26, 2007. The expansion’s theme are vampires of the Independent clans, continuing the support for these clans started in the Dark Sovereigns, Ancient Hearts, Final Nights and Kindred Most Wanted expansions.
Part of the expansion are 4 different pre-constructed decks with 89 cards each as well as boosters with 11 cards each (7 common, 3 uncommon, and 1 rare). There will be 150 new cards in the booster packs, i.e. 50 new common, 50 uncommon and 50 rare cards. In addition there are 25 new cards in the pre-constructed decks, 6 different vampires and 1 same library card each appearing twice in a deck. The pre-constructed decks are:
- Aim — a new type of combat card without requirements which is played in addition to a minion’s strike.
- Nakhthorheb — a vampire of the clan Followers of Set which gets an extra action each turn.
- Narrow Minds — an event card which makes cards which redirect the target of a bleed more expensive to play.
- Target Vitals — a combat card without requirements which does an extra amount of damage.
- Vessel — a master card which provides blood management as early as in the untap phase; may also burn another blood management card Blood Doll as a side effect.
- Lords of the Night Expansion on VEKN.net
- Lords of the Night Card Checklist on Secret Library (defunct)
|Booster Display||36 boosters||WW-2768||$107.64|
|Starter Display||8 starter decks (each type twice)||WW-2769||$79.92|
|Assamite starter deck||89 cards and rulebook||WW-2770||$9.99|
|Followers of Set starter deck||89 cards and rulebook||WW-2771||$9.99|
|Giovanni starter deck||89 cards and rulebook||WW-2772||$9.99|
|Ravnos starter deck||89 cards and rulebook||WW-2773||$9.99|