- Date: Saturday, April 14th, 2018
- Format: Standard Constructed, detailed rules can be found on the VEKN Tournament Rules web page. Please note that you do not have to qualify for this event.
- Time Table
- Registration — 12:00
- Start 1st Round — 13:00
- Round System: 3 rounds, plus final (Time limit: 2h each)
- Entry Fee: 3 EUR
- Prizes: tba
- More Details and Registration
1. Danilo Torrisi (ITA) — 2 GW 9 VP — 3 VP — Luna Giovanni Might of the Camarilla & Possession Vote
2. Martin Schumacher (GER) — 3 GW 9 VP — 1 VP — Cybele, Aksinya & Nakhthorheb MMPA Bloat S&B
2. Peter Velaerts (BEL) — 2 GW 8 VP — 1 VP — Dem Weenie S&B
2. Ivan Chebunin (BLR) — 1 GW 8 VP — 0 VP — Setite Waters of Duat & Eternal Mask S&B
2. Martin Weinmayer (AUT) — 2 GW 5.5 VP — 0 VP — Tremere antitribu Create Gargoyle Rush
Congratulations to Danilo for his win of the Belgian Grand Prix 2018. Players from twelve(!) different countries, namely from Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Serbia, Slovakia and Sweden participated in the tournament.
Also take note, that the Grand Prix tour continues on the weekend of 28-29th April, 2018 with a double Grand Prix weekend in Madrid, Spain and Budapest, Hungary.
On March 2nd, 2018, the VEKN has published its newsletter for February 2018. The newsletter covers a number of topics, namely the revelation of the name of the next VTES set (“Lost Kindred“), the changes to the VTES rules which become official in April 2018, and a report on the Grand Prix Belgium tournament including a full transcript of the final round.
Read the complete newsletter here: VEKN Newsletter for February 2018 on VEKN.net.
On January 31st, 2018, the VEKN has published its newsletter for January 2018. The newsletter covers a number of topics, namely a look back in time in the form of the very first VEKN Newsletter back from 1999 from as well as the start of the new series on classic VTES decks, in this case the Ventrue Lawfirm which is discussed in the form of an interview of very experienced VTES players.
Read the complete newsletter here: VEKN Newsletter for January 2018 on VEKN.net.
On February 17th, 2018 the Russian National VTES Championship 2018 was held in Moscow, Russia with 8 players attending the final tournament. The final standings after 2 rounds and the final were as follows:
1. Denis Nikolaev (RUS) — 2 GW 6 VP — 3 VP — Tremere Vote
2. Prischepa Konstantin (RUS) — 0 GW 1.5 VP — 1 VP —
2. Sergey Simonov (RUS) — 0 GW 1 VP — 1 VP — Gangrel antitribu
2. Alexandra Zveryanskaya (RUS) — 1 GW 3.5 VP — 0 VP — Toreador antitribu
2. Armen Khachikyan (RUS) — 0 GW 1.5 VP — 0 VP — ??
Congratulations to Denis for his win of the Russian Nationals 2018. You can find the tournament winning deck (as usual) on VEKN.net.
On December 31st, 2017, the VEKN has published its newsletter for December 2017. The newsletter covers a number of topics, namely a 2017 recap with regards to VTES as well as an interview with Italian player Nicola Lonardi after his victory of Grand Prix Bologna 2017.
Read the complete newsletter here: VEKN Newsletter for December 2017 on VEKN.net.
1. Nicola Lonardi (ITA) — 2 GW 7 VP — 1.5 VP — Malgorzata & Friends Wall
2. Alain Greiner (FRA) — 3 GW 11 VP — 0.5 VP — Nephandus
2. Vadim Grigorev (BLR) — 2 GW 7.5 VP — 0.5 VP — Nocturn Computer Hacking
2. Enrico De Stefano (ITA) — 2 GW 5 VP — 0.5 VP — Toreador AAA Grand ball
2. Marco Vassallo (ITA) — 2 GW 5.5 VP — 0 VP — Amaravati
Congratulations to Nicola for his win of the Grand Prix 2017 Bologona. You can see the tournament winning deck also on VEKN.net. There’s also an interview with Nicola in the VEKN Newletter for December 2017.