This is the latest addition to what is used as an Edge in our local VTES playgroup:
It was mercilessly snatched by an elder Methuselah from an innocent child’s hand after opening a Kinder Surprise (egg).
Proof that trading cards and water don’t mix well:
See also this smoking hot picture.
Back in 2000 (just after the world avoided the disastrous millennium bug), Mike Ooi revealed in the VtES Usenet Newsgroup (if you remember that, you’re ooold) the lost cards with regards to the already extensive animal life in VtES:
Of course, this doesn’t take into account all the _at cards that never made it to print, such as:
Reaction – Auspex
Inf: Reduce the acting minion’s stealth by one
Sup: Reduce the acting minion’s stealth to zero, and if combat occurs, the acting minion’s eardrums bleed for one damage.
Reaction – Obtenebration
Inf: Only usable by a non-blocking minion if the acting minion has been successfully blocked but before combat occurs. Both minions involved in combat go to torpor.
Sup: As above, and the acting minion’s controller must say, “hey Hey HEY! It’s FAT ALBERT!” or lose 3 pool.
“I should have tried Slim-Fast!!!” – Moncada, at the end of Clan
- .. your card gets canceled (DI/Sudden/Wash).
- .. your vote got delayed.
- .. combat is canceled (Mirror Walk, Change of Target, Obedience, ..)
- .. you got bled successfully for more than four.
- .. a minion is burned by Archon Investigation.
- .. you do something else as first activity other than untapping in your untap phase.
- .. you control the Edge and you lose it to your predator (makes the endgame also quicker ..)
- .. your action got blocked by a player other than your prey or predator (undirected action).
- .. your action got blocked by a player other than the target of your action (directed action).
Take two shots/sips when …
- .. someone has to remind you that it’s your turn.
- .. you double your pool (or more) with a single action or a single master card played/used.
- .. a vampire is burned in combat or diablerized.
- .. a minion you don’t control plays Voter Captivation or is refilled with Giants Blood.
- .. you forgot the Edge, Hunting Ground, .. or any other beneficial, but optional effect.
- .. you take pool damage by a political action you’re calling (includes Lutz as your predator, Ancient Influence, etc.)
Take three shots/sips when …
- .. you oust somebody other than your prey (excluding yourself).
- .. your prey is ousted when it’s not your turn (includes Fame, using Enkil Cog, ..).
- .. you diablerize (or otherwise burn) a vampire you control.
Empty the bottle or glass, when
- .. you’re ousted!