Black Hand (BH) is the sixth expansion of White Wolf’s trading card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle released on November 17, 2003. The expansion’s theme is the Black Hand, a militant group within the vampire sect Sabbat.
Part of the expansion are 4 different pre-constructed decks with 89 cards each as well as boosters with 11 cards each (7 common, 3 uncommon, and 1 rare). There is a total of 138 new cards in this expansion. The pre-constructed decks are:
The vampire Selena (also included in this set) was given as a promo card in a number of magazines. Due to a printing error instead of the advanced versions of the vampires Jessica and Hannibal only the basic versions were available. Initially there was an exchange program where customers could send in the basic versions and received the advanced versions in return. Later the advanced versions of Jessica and Hannibal were given as promo cards.
- Black Hand — the Black Hand trait allows vampires to use special cards.
- Seraph — a title for Black Hand vampires though lacking any political votes.
- Path of Evil Revelations — a master card reducing the penalty for untapping vampires with the infernal trait.
- Sibyl’s Tongue — an action card which allows a vampire of clan Malkavian to retrieve a card by name from the library deck.
- Specialization — master card which allows to discard two identical cards to gain one pool (life) for the player.
- Thin-Blooded Seer — an action card to create a very young vampire which is able to look up some of another player’s library cards.
- Henry Taylor — a vampire of clan Brujah antitribu who can recycle one combat card after each combat he fights in.