Just came back from the German ECQ .. final round is played at the moment .. I am just really, really frustrated at the moment for not being able to qualify for the European VTES Championship (in Germany this year). This was the third ECQ tournament I have played this year, and still not qualified. So out of 9 games I wasn’t able to score a single freaking game win. Which is kind of embarrassing for me, especially considering the time I am investing in the game! 1 out 9 should be a reasonable goal, no doubt here.
- I don’t if the competition got some much better (and I didn’t) ..
- I don’t if it’s the deck I am choosing to play ..
- I don’t know if it’s sum of the little mistakes I make in the game ..
- I don’t know if I am trying too hard ..
- I don’t know if it’s just a bad streak ..
To speak in sports terms, I have the impression, that it always just the last few inches which are missing, the deciding shot that does not hit ..
Just venting here some of the frustration I am experiencing! Arrrghh .. or maybe I should start praying to the Egyptian God of Frustration (see image to the right).