The English VtES EC Qualifier 2014 will take place in Burton-on-Trent, England on May 17th, 2014. The tournament is part of the 23rd Beer & Pretzels Games Weekend, which takes place from May 17th to 18th in Burton-on-Trent. Here are the details for this constructed tournament:
- 3 Rounds & Final.
- Standard Constructed. Detailed rules can be found on the VEKN tournament rules webpage.
- 10.00 AM — Event Opens
- 10.15 AM – 11.00 AM — Registration
- 11.00 AM – 01.00 PM — First Round
- 01.00 PM – 01.45 PM — Break
- 01.45 PM – 03.45 PM — Second Round
- 04.00 PM – 06.00 PM — Third Round
- 06.15 PM – 08.15 PM — Final
- £7/8 including entry to Beer & Pretzels (which is £6 tbc)
- T-shirts for qualifiers — which require games win!
- Beer & limited food available at the venue
- Nearby airports:
- Manchester — 90 mins
- Birmingham — 50 mins
- East Midlands Airport — 15 miles
- London Stansted is approx. 3 hrs train.
- Burton is approximately 2/2.5 hours by train from central London
- Please see National Rail for more accurate public transport times.
For more details refer to the announcement on UK VtES forum.