This year the French European Championship Qualifier 2014 (North) will take place on April 20th, 2014 in Lille, France during the Les Croisades d’Unnord convention (which takes places from April, 19th to 21st).
- Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Convention “Les Croisades d’Unnord”
Rue de Toul
59000 Lille (Rijke)
- Format: Standard Constructed, detailed rules can be found on the VEKN Tournament Rules webpage.
- Number of rounds: 3 + final
- Time limit per round: 2 hours
- Time Table:
- 09:30 — Registration
- 10:30 — Start Round 1
- 20:00 — Expected finishing time
- Registration Fee: 7 EUR (tournament & convention)
- Pre-registration: Pre-registration is very useful to ensure appropriate prize support and a timely start of the tournament. If you intend to participate, please sign up as soon as possible by posting on VEKN France or by e-mail via prince (/dot/) vekn (/dot/) lille (/at/) gmail (/dot/) com
- Food & Drinks: You can bring Food and drinks but there is a snack-bar inside the convention with moderate prices.
- The cards for Danse Macabre will be legal for play at this event. When using Danse Macabre cards they must be color printed on standard paper and inserted into opaque sleeves before another Vampire: The Eternal Struggle or Jyhad card. This requires opaque sleeves for the whole crypt and/or library.
- No mandatory decklist.
- Opaque sleeves are mandatory.