The Spanish National VtES Championship 2013 will be held in Egino (Álava), Spain from September 22nd to 23rd, 2013. The championship is a two-day event, first a last chance qualifier will be held and then the actual championship tournament. The details are as follows:
- Date: Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd September 2013
Casa de las Hijas de la Caridad
Egino (Álava), Spain
- Fee: 19€ (the fee includes accommodation (for an additional 8€ you’ll get 3 meals a day).
- Time Table (for all tournaments):
- Registration: 9:00h – 09:45h
- Round 1: 09:45h – 11:45h
- Round 2: 11:45h – 13:45h
- Lunch break: 13:45h – 16:00h
- Round 3: 18:00h – 19:00h
- Final/Semifinal: 18:15h – 20:15h
- Note: There will be a barrel of Keller beer (ca. 150-200 litres) and soft-drinks available for free.
Last Chance Qualifier (Qualifier for the National Championship)
- Date: Saturday September 21st, 2013
- Fee: 12€ (1 booster and promos for participating).
- Price Support:
- Semifinal(*): boosters for each semifinalist and a Blood Shadowed Court deck for the winner.
- Final: A starter deck for each finalist 5 boosters for the winner.
Spanish National V:tES Championship 2013
- Date: Saturday October 22nd, 2013
- Fee: 15€ (2 boosters for participating).
- Price Support:
- Semifinal(*): Boosters, 100 sleeves with the V:TES logo for each semifinalist, and a BSC deck for the winner.
- Finalists: 1 starter deck, 100 sleeves with the V:TES logo and more boosters.
- Winner: The Spanish champion will be awarded with a trophy with an inscription with his name and a quote or motto of his or her choosing. The trophy is a Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Sword by Marto of Toledo (limited edition with serial number: C 2460 z).
More information on how to qualify, side events, etc. can be found on Spanish VtES Forum.
Note: (*) A semifinal is a game played by the players ranked 6 to 10 after the third round is over and during the final round.