The Danish National VtES Championship 2013 and the Danish European VtES Championship Qualifier will take place at the same weekend. The two tournaments are scheduled to take place in Copenhagen, Denmark on May 12th and 13th, 2012. Everyone, of course, is welcome to participate, and the organizers hope that as many players can make their way to Copenhagen as possible. For more information and pre-registration you can contact the organizer by sending an email to “c [/dot/] nislev [/at/] gmail [/dot/] com“.
- Date: May 12th (Saturday) and May 13th (Sunday), 2013
- Time Schedule:
- First round starting time: 12:00 (Saturday) and 10.30 (Sunday)
- Expected finishing time: 21.00 (Saturday) and 19.30 (Sunday)
- Format: Standard Constructed, detailed rules can be found on the VEKN website.
- Number of rounds: 3 Rounds + Final
- Time limit: 2 hours per round
TBD (in Copenhagen)
- Pre-registration: Please pre-register by email to “c [/dot/] nislev [/at/] gmail [/dot/] com” so the organizers have an idea about numbers for prize support and other purposes.
- Travel Info & Accommodation: The organizers will do our best to help players from abroad with accommodation, either at the homes of local players or at a hostel/hotel if preferred. For info about accommodation and flights to Copenhagen Airport (Kastrup), email “c [/dot/] nislev [/at/] gmail [/dot/] com“.
You might also want to check out the event on Facebook.