- Standard Constructed. Detailed rules can be found on the VEKN tournament rules webpage.
- Saturday, 29th May 2010
- Doors open/registration: 11:30 h
- Start first round 12:00 h
- Expected end: 21:15 h
- The Outpost
Rue de la Tribune 8
Tel. +32 (0)2 2180400
- Please take note, that it is not allowed to bring your own drinks into the shop.
- 3 rounds, plus final (time limit: 2 h each)
- 3 Euro
- Pre-registration is very useful to ensure appropriate prize support and a timely start of the tournament. If you intend to participate, please sign up as soon as possible by replying to the thread on the Belgian forum or by writing to emiliano (dot) imeroni (at) gmail (dot) com.
- By train: The Outpost is situated less than 10 minutes walking from Brussels Central Station (Gare Centrale).
If you arrive from Paris/London, you will end up at Brussels South Station (Gare du Midi). From there, take the metro line 2 or line 6, direction “Simonis (Elisabeth)“, get off after about 8 minutes at the stop “Madou“, then walk 5 minutes to the Outpost.
The above directions can be clarified with a map linked in the Belgian VtES forum as well.
- By car: there is usually plenty of free parking space around Rue de la Tribune.
You can find the original information in the VtES Usenet Newsgroup.