Roleplaying games have long tradition of collecting lists of famous last words, that is the words a roleplaying characters utters just before drawing his last breath. In a similar fashion VtES players are known to say brilliant things before their untimely demise (i.e. being ousted):
- “I forgot to take the pool for the Edge last turn.”
- “Maybe I shouldn’t have discarded the Deflection last turn.”
- “No block. He didn’t have a Conditioning last turn.” — “Conditioning“.
- “I rush Enkidu.”
- “Bleed for 4.” — “Archon Investigation.”
- “I am down to one pool, so I can play Parity Shift against you.” — “Poison Pill“.
- “Now that all my vampires are tapped out, I hope you’re sticking to your part of our deal!?!!”